Steller Sea Lion and Habitat Protections ArcReader Software
Steller Sea Lion and Habitat Protection Measures - Small Entity Compliance Guide
ArcReader, the interim replacement for the MapViewer application, will allow you to download, view, query, navigate and print the Steller Sea Lion Protection Measures (SSLPM) charts and additional restricted groundfish areas from your PC without being connected to the internet.
Steller sea lions vocalizing. Photo: NOAA Fisheries.
- Download and install ArcReader (.zip file)
- Download SSLPM ArcReader files (.zip file)
- Extract files to a folder on your C:\ drive
- You'll see 5 folders: data1, data2, data3, gpslayer, HTML
- Run the setup.exe in the 'gpslayer' folder
- Installation Tips
- For ArcReader\MapViewer software questions, please contact Steve Lewis. PH: (907) 586-7858, Email: Steve.Lewis@noaa.gov
- For Steller sea lion protection measures questions, please contact Melanie Brown: PH: (907) 586-7006, Email: Melanie.Brown@noaa.gov
← Sustainable Fisheries | Steller Sea Lions